Magenta is a young, dynamic company in full expansion, always at the forefront of cutting edge technology. Our innovative ideas and constant search for new products and services allow us to offer unique photos and accessories of exceptional quality.
At Magenta, we are always in search of passionate, highly professional people, ready to make the most of their artistic potential. We are seeking excellence and want each member of our staff to flourish within the team. A career in the Magenta studios is the perfect opportunity to combine your artistic sense with your customer service expertise. In light of the rapid growth at Magenta, there are multiple career opportunities and numerous possibilities for advancement.
Here is the range of careers offered in our studios:
- Sales Consultant
- Assistant Manager
What you need to be part of the team:
- Innate artistic sense and excellent aesthetic judgment
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Ability to work with children
- Desire to go above and beyond oneself
- Strong aptitude for team work
- Good priority and time management skills
Finally, in order to fill one of our studio photographer openings, you must have academic training in photography or in a related field.
Here is the range of careers offered at the Head Office:
- photo lab
- framing department
- costumes and props maker
Some of the many benefits of being part of the Magenta team:
- Working among a passionate team
- Young and dynamic working environment
- Extensive work training offered
- Work-study combination
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Global competitive remuneration
- Attractive reward programs
- Attractive rebates on our products
If you have what it takes to join the Magenta team, fill in the following form and attach your CV without further delay. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.